Gender Pay Gap Report for Citygate
In line with the legislation that came into force in April 2017, companies with 250 employees or more are required to publish their gender pay gap statistics. Citygate is committed to providing a working environment that provides equal opportunities and where all employees are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Women’s hourly rate is 14.4% lower (mean) and 1.5% lower (median).
- Top salary quartile has 88.3% men and 11.7% women.
- Upper middle salary quartile has 80% men and 20% women.
- Lower middle salary quartile has 83.9% men and 16.1% women.
- Lower salary quartile has 82.9% men and 17.1% women.
- Women’s bonus pay is 54% lower (mean) and 25.3% lower (median).
- 79.6% of men and 52.3% of women received bonus pay.
- To see more information on Citygate's gender pay gap statistics please click here