Gender Pay Gap Report for Citygate 2022
Read the full Gender Pay Gap Report here
Gender Pay Gap Report for Citygate 2021
In line with the legislation that came into force in April 2017, companies with 250 employees or more are required to publish their gender pay gap statistics. Citygate is committed to providing a working environment that provides equal opportunities and where all employees are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Women’s hourly rate is 14% lower (mean) and 13% lower (median).
- Top salary quartile has 87% men and 13% women.
- Upper middle salary quartile has 78% men and 22% women.
- Lower middle salary quartile has 89% men and 11% women.
- Lower salary quartile has 70% men and 30% women.
- Women’s bonus pay is 52% lower (mean) and 46% lower (median).
- 67% of men and 62% of women received bonus pay.