In line with the Government’s guidelines, with effect from Friday 24th July, it is a legal requirement in England to wear a facemask/covering when visiting our business.
Our showroom doors are closed however, our sales departments are very much open and our sales teams are on hand to assist you with the purchase and delivery of a new or used vehicle.
- View our used vehicle stock, with 360 degree HD imagery, and reserve online.
- Browse our current car and van offers on our website.
- You can contact our Sales Team by phone, online or via live chat on our website.
- We can arrange for your vehicle to be collected in a designated handover area.
Contact our remote sales team here.
Our Service & Bodyshops are open and operating at full capacity. We have implemented a full range of social distancing measures to ensure the highest possible level of safety for our customers and staff alike. Servicing and maintenance work can be booked via our online portal or contact our team who will be happy to organise your appointment.
We have made priority bookings available for key workers so, during this challenging time for these important people, car repairs and servicing is made as easy and efficient as possible. Our small way at Citygate of saying thank you.
Health and Safety
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all customers and colleagues so we have implemented the below procedures;
- Thorough, regular cleaning of all departments with specific recommended antiviral products.
- All staff will have their temperatures taken on a daily basis to ensure everyone is healthy and fit to work.
- Directional signage to ensure correct customer flow into and out of our business.
- Floor markers to indicate a 2-metre queueing distance and protective screens at our front desks.
- Customer waiting areas have been rearranged with a 2-metre gap now between each chair.
- All of our collection and delivery drivers will be wearing gloves and masks, with a no-contact handover procedure.
- All vehicles will be wiped down with specific recommended COVID-19 antiviral products before handover, test drives or after being in for a service or repair.
- There will be a one in, one out, policy for customer toilets to ensure the 2-metre distance is adhered to.
- Staff and customers will be required to wear a face mask.
- Vehicle walk around videos are available to limit the number of times you need to visit our showrooms.
Thank you for your continued support, we hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during this time and look forward to seeing or hearing from you soon.