We are a well-known main dealership in VW Watford recruiting for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a main dealership and have served a recognised apprenticeship with the appropriate qualifications.
This role requires you to carry out general servicing and mechanical repairs to the VW & SEAT range of cars. Volkswagen Group experience is preferable for this role.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out service, diagnosis, and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What we’re looking for:
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology or equivalent is essential.
- A proven track record in your field.
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets.
- A positive attitude and be a good team player.
- You must have a full UK driving license.