We are currently looking for a Trainee Service Advisor to join the team at Citygate Volkswagen West London
How many Car Dealerships do you know that have an inside forecourt, on site Camper Cafe, Heritage Car Museum and on-site parking?
If you want to be apart of the the largest VW site in Europe, then this is the place to be. We are the only dealership that is a Battery Competency Centre, therefore we will be able to carry out all work and more.
This role will require you to deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Key tasks will include;
- To receive customer bookings and plan customer arrival times.
- Greet all customers at reception and agree on customer service and repair requirements.
- Organise road tests and physical inspections of vehicles before the commencement of work.
- Complete repair orders and inform the customer of approximate prices, completion times and methods of payment. Obtain customer signature or signature by the person authorised on behalf of the customer for work authorisation.
- To establish customers onward travel arrangements and offer service loan car facility, courtesy transport or collection and delivery facilities.
- Load the workshop accurately using Computerised or Manual systems and ensure Parts Department is aware or customers requirements.
- To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities co-ordinated with the Technical Service Manager to maintain and build the volume of work within the Workshop.
- Maintain customer record files and repair order register on a daily basis to ensure accurate analysis of Service Department activity.