Citygate are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Manager to join the Hayes TPS team.
This role requires you to be accountable for achieving sales targets for the customer base in a defined territory. Be a brand representative that has expert product knowledge and delivers exceptional customer service. Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
Key responsibilities include;
- Achieve target KPI’s and revenue objectives with target customer set
- Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues from higher segmented customer accounts
- With the Sales Manager and TPS Centre Manager, monitor the success of the targeted customer sets, promotions and campaigns
- Attend weekly first line Centre management meetings and report on sales and marketing activity v performance
- Utilise internal and external market data to develop an understanding of the potential sales opportunities within the customer base
- Feedback customer comments to the Centre Manager and centre team to improve customer experiences
- Provide the highest level of customer service by offering a knowledgeable, responsive, courteous service that reflects the image and reputation of the TPS business
- Ensure you are adequately trained and understand the Unique Selling Proposition of the TPS brand, the “Features and Benefits” of the TPS product range especially the genuine v nongenuine aspect and are adequately trained to overcome sales objections
- To support customer visits, produce reports on all business sales activities including sales presentations, follow up activities, new clients won/lost etc. to ensure accurate sales forecast
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal and ethical guidelines (including Warranty)