About the role
Citygate are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our company in the following locations:
TPS Watford - full and part-time roles available | TPS Hayes - part-time | TPS Enfield - part-time
Key tasks include;
- Maximise parts sales and profitability by ensuring parts are delivered efficiently and on time.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- Work with other colleagues in the TPS to facilitate the efficient delivery of parts.
- Understand and ensure compliance to all Health & Safety and company policy and procedures
- Ensure all work is completed safely and promptly and complies with TPS, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
- Maintain a professional and smart appearance, representing the TPS in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure the vehicle is kept in a roadworthy condition, paying particular attention to tyres and fluid levels and alert the Branch Manager when a scheduled service is required.
What we’re looking for
Ideally you will have
- A professional attitude to greet customers.
- The drive to help in anyway you can to maintain the lasting relationships we build with our customers.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com