About the role
We are looking for a professional and dedicated individual to take the role of Workshop Manager at our Citygate Volkswagen Ruislip branch.
You will work closely with the General Manager and will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating Workshop activity to meet customer requirements and maximising Workshop utilisation and profitability. You will lead a team of technicians as well as taking a productive role within the workshop to complete MPI's and repairs.
Key Tasks Will Include:
- Ensuring customer database is updated and accurate.
- To identify potential warranty claims as per manufacturers requirements.
- Manage stock and liaise with Aftersales to order parts.
- Completing job cards.
- To use brand specialist tools and perform workmanship to the highest standard.
- To undertake performance reviews and initiate training where needed.
What we’re looking for
Ideally, you will have
- Experience within the Workshop environment
- An understanding of management and training techniques
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com