We are a well-known main dealership in VW Ruislip recruiting for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
This role requires you to carry out general servicing and mechanical repairs to the VW range of cars. Volkswagen Group experience is preferable for this role.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out service, diagnosis, and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Systems and Processes
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems
- Complete all required test plans and diagnostic protocols completely on ODIS diagnostic equipment
- Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly and attach images where necessary to vehicle records
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal and ethical guidelines (including Warranty)