About the role
Citygate is currently recruiting for a Bookings Advisor to join the dedicated Communication Team based in High Wycombe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Key tasks include:
- To answer incoming telephone calls promptly and where possible within three rings.
- To qualify customers’ requirements.
- To record all customer requirements, special instructions, phone numbers and payment details onto the Kerridge system.
- To confirm all customer details are recorded accurately on the system and amend where necessary.
- To confirm vehicle details with and amend where necessary.
- To create new target records where required, obtaining customer’s first name, surname, address, 2 or more telephone numbers and e-mail address where possible and record source of business.
- To record all collection and deliveries in the diary.
- To liaise with parts department on parts availability.
- To confirm with relevant staff at all sites the collection and deliveries booked for the next day via e-mail.
- To send confirmation E-mails where possible.
What we’re looking for
- To communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- To complete all tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining a good level of general housekeeping standards.
- Maintain and improve personal Product and Technical knowledge through information bulletins, magazines and attending training manufacturer and in-house training courses as agreed with the Booking Centre Team Leader.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the Booking Centre.
- To be personally smart and presentable in dress, appearance and manner in order to portray the professional image of the Company.
- To maximise booking potential by using effective qualification.
- To have a basic understanding of all model service regimes.
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy
- To promote a positive company image at all times.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com