About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Parts and Warranty Administrator to join the team at our Wooburn Green Commercial Vehicle branch
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Arrange and process order parts.
- To submit warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis.
- Perform general parts related administration duties.
- Responding to customer enquires relating to prices and availability.
- Ensure customer records are updated accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain knowledge on warranty procedures and update relevant staff regarding any policy updates.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally you will have previous experience as a service and parts administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new system quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organisational skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com