About the role
Citygate is currently recruiting for Commercial Vehicles Service and Parts Advisor for our site in Wooburn Green. The is an exciting role for someone who wants to gain experience across the Servicing and Parts Departments.
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment from customers.
- Communicating with customers regarding vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues.
- Keep customer updated on vehicle status and ensure the vehicle is ready to the highest standard and on time for the customer.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure their return.
- Applying extensive knowledge of products and services to advise customers and answer questions.
- Checking in parts deliveries and managing parts stock.
- Liaising with the Workshop and Service Advisors to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
What we’re looking for
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience in a Parts and Service Department or similar.
- A positive attitude and an outgoing nature.
- Strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org