We are currently looking for a Local Business Development Manager to represent our SEAT Business division.
The role of Business Development Manager is to promote and sell SEAT cars to Local Business (1-24 car fleets), SME (25-99 car fleets) and Public Sector / NHS fleets, within their Retailer area of influence.
Reporting to the Group Fleet Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing incremental local business sales to improve SEAT’s penetration into the True Fleet Market and establish lasting local relationships that deliver increased aftersales opportunities, customer retention and loyalty for both the Retailer and the Brand.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To identify and proactively develop new relationships with prospect customers, and through an effective sales process deliver incremental True Fleet sales within a defined local area of influence
- To manage the local business opportunity within the local area of influence and record all prospecting activity through the Fleet Business Partner online portal and Retailer CRM database
- To conduct agreed levels of telephone prospecting activity to new prospects, to deliver the required volumes of first appointments, demonstrations and proposals to achieve the agreed incremental sales objectives
- To provide bespoke proposals to highlight the benefits of running SEAT cars to local prospects
- To deliver incremental local business sales volume profitably, while maintaining an excellent sales experience for the customer
- To promote SEAT Financial Services funding solutions to new prospects, to help achieve sales objectives, increase profitability and improve customer retention
- To ensure the Fleet Business Partner online portal and Retailer CRM database contains the minimum information for each qualified prospect and customer, as defined by the Fleet Sales Excellence Programme
- To work in conjunction with the Retailer aftersales department (post sale) to ensure the highest standards of customer care, to increase Brand loyalty and aid customer retention
- To work with the Fleet Sales Excellence Coach to improve and enhance the sales process and achieve true differentiation for the sales process for Volkswagen customers; that will establish SEAT as one of the top manufacturers for customer satisfaction and help achieve a True Fleet Market share in the UK.