We are a well-known main dealership in SKODA Watford recruiting for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a main dealership and have served a recognised apprenticeship with the appropriate qualifications.
This role requires you to carry out general servicing and mechanical repairs to the SKODA range of cars. Volkswagen Group experience is preferable for this role.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out service, diagnosis, and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What we’re looking for:
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology or equivalent is essential.
- Level 3 NVQ/IMI accredited
- A proven track record in your field.
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets.
- A positive attitude and be a good team player.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.